Cairo International Conference Center, Egypt
11th - 13th October 2017
Powered by the New Silk Road
International Railway Technologies, Rail Systems,
Mass Transport and Infrastructure, Metro and Undergrounds Exhibition
"Development & Renovation"
Under The Patronage, Supervision & Participation of
Egypt’s appetite for evolution is growing and the railway industry is currently in the midst of this evolution. Egypt is driving its economic recovery forward through solid commitment to large-scale public infrastructure projects. The transport sector is a vital component of this long-term economic strategy and as such Egypt is investing billions of dollars into the expansion and improvement of its road, rail, port and air transport networks. Egypt has a rich railway history, as the first in Africa and the Middle East and the second in the world. And at Middle East & Africa Rail Show, to bring back our legacy, we intend to respond to the changes in the industry by providing a meeting place that showcases technology solutions and creative visions to drive the evolution towards the competitive rail networks of the future. Bringing together authorities, policy-makers, urban planners, transport operators as well as solution providers, the event will set the stage for a meaningful discussion of innovative solutions for challenges faced by all in the business of urban transport.
Middle East & Africa Rail Show will be one of the largest rail exhibition in its region in recent years, well organized, inspirational for the next ones and it will bring leaders & decision makers from the rail industry all over the world. This is a must and only participate event for the ones who wants to involve in the emerging Rail Industry in Egypt, Middle East & Africa.
The New Silk Road
The New Silk Road is an enormous Chinese project, which has gone global; it is composed of one land route, known as "The Silk Road Economic Belt" and one sea route called "the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road". Together, they make up "One Belt One Road", creating a link between three continents. China envisions more than just speedy transportation; The New Silk Road aims to bring about new opportunities to the countries that wish to develop. Egypt has taken steps forward towards The New Silk Road global vision. The New Silk Road will boost trade, productivity, investment and cultural exchange.
The Middle East has a unique position in the road and belt project as it represents the cross-roads of the continents: great advantages from the trade moving across their lands and on their waters. The local human and natural resources could be developed optimally from this advantage point, by building agro-industrial zones servicing and marketing both east-west and north-south.
Why Exhibit - Sponsor
- Be part of the new competitive community that makes a difference to create a smart and livable city with a more effective urban transport system
- Showcase your latest innovative solutions to transport authorities, transport and urban planners, public transport operators, consultants, contractors, and many others.
- Create greater brand awareness for your company and products in the industry
- Generate business leads and reach out to buyers and decision-makers from the region
- Benefit from the event's extensive marketing promotions and publicity campaigns
- Launch new products and services
- Place yourself ‘front of mind’ for prospects and existing customers
- Be seen as an industry leader at Egypt’s leading rail industry gathering
- Debut new products, generate leads and make sales
- Expand to a new market which is difficult to break into Raise awareness of your solutions and track record amongst your prospective clients
- Gain exclusive access to the decision makers in the industry
- Heighten your brand profile via our extensive event marketing campaigns
- Host a roundtable discussion amongst senior-level rail authorities and operators
- Meet the industry leaders, understand their needs, and develop business relationships
- Share a case study on how your company was able to solve a business challenge for a client
- Showcase leading solutions to potential customers